The World of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing. Here you will find lessons,tips, news and articles on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet Marketing, Advertising and Promotion ,free lessons and tips,useful tools, information and more.Enjoy Yourself!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Different Ways To Increase Targeted Traffic To Your Website

When I first started documenting the methods I used for my initial authority site case study I needed to figure out exactly how I could drive traffic to my site. So, I sat down and listed all of the methods I have used (and currently use) to drive traffic to my website. So, here’s a list of how you can increase targeted traffic to your website:

Article Submission
  • Article Directories
  • Article Trading
    • Trade your articles directly with other webmasters / friends (be sure to include your resource box)
  • Article Giveaway (to relevant sites)
    • Give away your unique articles to top sites in your niche (be sure to include your resource box)
Blogging
  • Create own network of “feeder” blogs (using free or your own hosted blogs)
  • Blog Traffic Services (purchase rights to post snippets in blog posts with anchor text links to your page)
  • Blog Comments (quality comments in relevant blogs – many blogs have nofollow)
Classifieds
  • Craigslist (short-term strategy)
  • US Free Ads (short-term strategy)
  • eBay (short-term strategy)
Linking
  • Reciprocal Links with Relevant Sites (trade links one for one with webmasters)
  • Three Way Links (do a three way link exchange with webmasters who own multiple websites)
  • Link Exchange Services (such as Link Vault or Link Metro)
  • Purchase Links (from webmasters or a link broker)
Lists
  • Co-Registration Lists
  • Joint Venture (other marketer’s email lists)
  • Opt-in List (requires you to build your own list first…)
  • Safe Lists
Advertising
  • Ezine Advertising (advertise in various newsletters)
  • Pay-Per-Click (such as Google, YPN, MSN Adcenter etc.)
  • Offline Advertising (flyers, direct mail etc.)
Press Releases
  • PRWeb (paid service with large distribution)
  • Free PR Services
Social Media

Obviously I have only listed a few of the article directories, social media networks and such. I will try to list a more comprehensive list of the ones I use in a later post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree !!

5:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

site: www.estrategiadigital.com.br

5:42 AM

 
Anonymous Website Hosting said...

Thanks for the nice post.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home