The World of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing. Here you will find lessons,tips, news and articles on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet Marketing, Advertising and Promotion ,free lessons and tips,useful tools, information and more.Enjoy Yourself!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

E-commerce For The Rest Of Us

Hello everybody!!
This blog is for you!

Today we will talk for web sites.
The best way to build and sell your site is to know what exactly you are doing! I mean that before you even start you must realize what you want and how to make it. For this I suggest to take a free day and start to write your plan.
First you must explore a lot of information in Internet for successful saits sites!
The main questions are:
How to built a site?
Which program should I use?
What name to use for my site?
How and where to search in for specification information?
What theme to use, and which theme will be successful?

For all of this questions We will talk from now on!!

I hope this is interesting for most of you. I will wait for your comments!

Regards

Leo
www.richwebmaster.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home